Blog 11 – Final Course and Blog Reflection

EDCI 338.

Acknowledgements

First of all, there are a couple of people I would like to specifically mention:

• Kathy Luu
  • Sarah Hiscox
  • Nataly Romero
  • Kiera Ropchan

Thank you for being such a great group to work with – it was a pleasure to work alongside you for our final project.

Secondly, a big thank you to Jesse Miller to allow me to learn new and hone previous skills, increase digital/network literacy, navigate and develop a PLN that is useful to my future career, create a positive digital identity, and for the opportunity to network with like-minded individuals.

Course Takeaways

This taught me the use, benefits, and cautions of applying social media in educational contexts and personalized learning. By creating and updating my blog, improving media skills and knowledge, and learning about network literacy and PLN use, I was able to improve my professional digital identity through using a multitude of platforms in a legal, safe, and ethical manner.

Moving Forward

I will take what I have learned from EDCI and continue to integrate it into my everyday life for networking, social media use, communication, and personal and professional development.